Here is a link to the table of contents.  The book is $10 and it devotes about
30 pages to eliminating paper, 12 pages on what to look for in a scanner, and
50 pages on OCR solutions and automations.  I did not get to test any of the
solutions yet.

http://www.takecontrolbooks.com/samples/TCoYourPaperlessOffice-1.0-sample.pdf

Jonathan