Tooble, which is Shareware or commercial, or MacTubes, which is freeware.  I've
not tried either as I don't really need offline access to youtube.

On May 23, 2011, at 7:53 AM, Kestrell wrote:

> What do you use for converting YouTube videos to mp3? I haven't found any
> accessible converters for this yet.
>
> Kestrell
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "gerry cook" <gerryc...@optusnet.com.au>

Egun On, Lagunak! (Basque for G'day, Mates)
Pete Nalda
http://www.myspace.com/musikonalda
http://www.facebook.com/lpnalda
http://www.linkedin.com/in/lpnalda