Hi Mike!
I had a quick look on the uk app store!
There was one under dj with a post from a vo user saying it was quite
accessible!
It cost's nearly 30 pounds another poster also said there was a free one that
was just as good but no mention of vo!
But the poster was anoid he paid 30 pounds then found a free one!
All I put in search field was dj!
hth Colin