Hey list,

I'm currently back to playing with some customization of my garage band setup,
and trying to get some plugin presets accessible on several audio units with
sighted assistance.

My best approach to this i believe is to use a mouse location record action in
quikeys.

So far, i've set up the trigger, scope and one variable step for the shortcut,
but in the actions palette window, i'm not sure how to add a step. When i make
my choice, in this case the mouse recording action, it does not add it to my
steps list nor does it really respond to mouse clicks, enter or vo space. Since
it's a palette, are we supposed to drag and drop? Or is there a shortcut to
record an action and go through the os with all steps being recorded for
editing?

Any help greatly appreciated

Best

Yuma