That is incorrect, if you hold your ipad in portrait (with home key at the
bottom) you will find a button labeled "switch to full screen mode" in the
lower right corner of the display. Tapping there will bring iPhone apps to full
screen view.

Aloha,

Charlie

Our new book "YOU MIGHT BE A MORON" is on sale at www.giantdolphin.com click