Hello all,

I am running VMware Fusion with Windows 7 and have run into a problem where I
can not start windows.

I used to be able to press an unlabled button, but now the button has
disappeared and was replaced with a text that says

VMWare tool is not installed. Choose the virtual machine install vmware tools
menu.

Also I may have accidentally removed windows 7 from my library. I don't know
what this means exactly. Just know I went changing things around in hopes to
fix something, and didn't think this would make things difficult especially
since there was no confirmation to remove windows 7 from my library.

Could someone share what this VMWare tools means?

Thanks,

Antonio Guimaraes