Hi list.
Not sure if this message went through last time, so will post again. Sorry if
this has already been sent.
Two days ago, I was working in my windows xp pro vm. I was using adobe
audition, and it froze the windows side. I lost speech and the keyboard
functionality. Tried restarting, and it just sat and did nothing. Is there a
way of fixing this issue without reinstalling xp?
Thanks in advance to anyone with responses.
Matt