Okay, what is I Chat?  And what is another command for opening the applications
folder, when I vo space bar on it, it doesn't open.  finally, will the
address-book except an import of a csv file from Microsoft outlook, or do I
have to find another way to import?  Heres another one, when I plug in my
iphone, will it take all the contacts  i have there and put them in my
addressbook automatically?  Thanks, that's all for today, I'm going to play a
little more and see what I can figure out