Hi there!
You can also use command+return/enter this is useful for picking text from
within a lot of text!
Just go to the first word you wish to copy and press that command then scroll
down to the last word of the text [there should be a sound] then press that
command again!
All the text between will be selected for you to copy or delete!
hth Colin