I'm using syrinx. It was recommended to me by quite a few people, and so, I
decided to try it. I've been using it since Monday, and like it well enough so
far. I can't say too much though, as it's only been a few days.

Shannon
Are you a fan of women's music? If so, join me each Thursday from noon until
three for the Eclectic Collection: a Celebration of Women In Music. Point your
media player to:
http://mojoradio.us/listen
or
www.mintfm.net