Hi,

To move a message to another folder, assuming that folder has already been
created, press Control Option Shift M to bring up the context menu for that
message.
Arrow up to move to and press right arrow. Arrow down to the folder and press
enter.
The next time you open the context menu for any message, when you arrow up
there will be a moveto again option showing the most recent folder you moved a
message to.  If you want that just press enter on it, otherwise, keep arrowing
up to move to and choose a different folder.

To choose addresses for any field in a new message, press control option I for
the item chooser.
Type ad and press enter to go to the addresses button.
Press space bar on the addresses button.
Tab to the list of people and choose who you want then press enter.
You will be returned to the edit field with the address you selected filled in.

To add multiple addresses, simply select multiple people from your address
book, or type them in separated by semicolons like this.
e...@erik-burggraaf.com; y...@yourname.com
If you start typing eri and e...@erik-burggraaf.com comes up, press the right
arrow once to accept the auto-complete suggestion.
The semicolon and space will be filled in for you automaticly.  Then you can
type y...@yourname.com.

Hope this helps,

Erik Burggraaf
User support consultant,
Now posting occasionally on twitter at eburggraaf,
1-888-255-5194
http://www.erik-burggraaf.com