hi,

I don't think it reverting to the track before you cut out some parts.  I think
its joining all the regions and chilling in the blank spots.  If you check the
length of the region after you've joined them, I'm betting it will be shorter
than what your expecting.

Ricardo Walker
rwalker...@gmail.com
Twitter, Skype, and AIM: rwalker296