From: "Tim Kilburn" <kilbu...@shaw.ca>
To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, June 19, 2011 6:05 PM
Subject: Re: New member with a timezone question

Hi Naama,

Welcome to the list.  When using the Time Zone feature of the Date & Time
System Preference, the easiest way to set your Time Zone is to enter your
closest major city in the Closest city field.

1.  Open your system Prefs.
2.  go to Date & Time.
3.  Select the Time Zone tab.
4.  Navigate right until you reach the Closest City combo box.
5.  Enter the first few letters of the closest major city to you, possibly
Jerusalem in your case.

Your Mac will automatically set the Time Zone once it knows that city.  I
also make sure to have the Set Time Zone Automatically button to Off.

This should do the trick for you.

Later...

On 2011-06-19, at 7:12 AM, Naama Shang wrote:

> Naama

Tim Kilburn
Fort McMurray, AB Canada