Once booted into Windows through Bootcamp, what happens, on my macbook, and my mac eluminum bluetooth keyboard regarding the 12 F keys? for instance, if I'm using JAWS and want to get the time of day, first of all there is no insert key on the macbook keyboard nor the eluminum bluetooth one, which means I'll have to use the caps lock key through laptop keyboard layout. That's perfectly fine, no big deal in the least. And oh yeah, I definitely know in JAWS 12 how to configure that. NO issue at all. My concern is however, getting back to this example, would I then want to do caps lock+F12, or would it be fn!+capslock+F12? In other words, more simply put, are the F keys going to function by default as hardware, or as software? In SnowLeopard, I've configured my macbook, as wellas my friend's so that by default the keys are software based, instead of the default behavior, whereby they are hardware based. Will that carry ovber to my Wiundows installation on Bootcamp?

Also, where will my application's key be located, or do I simply just need to do shift+F10, like I do on my apple keyboard I got U S Beed to my desktop windows machine.

Thanks for any and all answers.

Chris.