As far as i know, Pro Tools is your best shot.  Unfortunately, while I
haven't tested it yet, I understand that the equivelant of the event
list in Sonar is not accessible in Pro Tools.  Try it with VO at your
local music store like guitar Center and let us know how you get on.
There are some podcasts on using Pro Tools as a blind person.  I can't
tell you where those are but they have been referenced here.
HTH,
Kevin