Hello Georges -- I've modified the subject line in hopes that it will grab some
attention from folks who have done this with something other than a Mac Mini,
perhaps with an Apple TV which I believe also has an HDMI output like the
current Mini. I suspect there aren't too many folks on this list attempting to
attach a display using the old RCA connections, so Google is probably your best
friend for advice on this one. Searching for the terms "HDMI to RCA" or "Mini
DisplayPort to RCA" returns many discussions about this topic. As far as I can
tell, it is indeed possible to convert both of your Mini's display output types
to RCA but only by using a converter box in conjunction with the proper
adapters.

HTH,
Bryan