Hi Ernest and all,

I have had some requests for a file on Pages. I did a podcast a while back and
wanted to give you teh direct link. This will take you to the page where you
can listen to it or download it. The link is:
http://gwenna.podbean.com/2010/11/15/pages-tour/

I would also be happy to help in any way I can with Pages. Anne Robertson knows
a lot more than I, but I'd still be happy to offer what help I can. My Skype
name is allie5810. I also started a new blog that will chronicle my trip to
Spain as far as accessibility and blindness issues, possibly the use of the Mac
over there. It is much more popular than it is here in the states. But I think
it is just catching on. If you want to subscribe to my blog or check it out the
link is:
http://www.allisonabroad.com  Happy fourth everyone!. If you are not from the
U.S. find a reason to celebrate anyway. Life iis too short not to have some
good old fashion fun.

Allison
My birds are winged blessings, they help me soar!