Hi,

I'll answer this on list since people are wanting to use iTunes with a nas.

Like any other nas, the linkstations have a web interface that lets
you control its features and setup shares. It does have some client
software for pc and mac, but it doesn't really do that much; all it
does on windows is map a drive for easier access.
It has a dlan server, which is pretty much like home sharing except it
works with more media players, but I'm not sure if it works with
iTunes out of the box. As I said, if you're up for a bit of a hack,
you can get it to run debian which is much more flexable than the
stock firmware, so you should be able to get something sorted that
way.
Note that sometimes if you flash the firmware it will for some reason
switch languages to japanese which can take a bit of time to change,
but you shouldn't have to do this if you purchase one with the drives
included.

Remember to double check iTunes compatibility before you buy it; I
would check but I'm not running the stock firmware.