I agree whole heartedly.

Chris.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ricardo Walker" <rwalker...@gmail.com>
To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 06, 2011 1:57 PM
Subject: Re: Is the true, or just a rhumor

Hi,

to each there own of course but, I'm not sure why waiting seems so attractive. If you don't like it, just pop back in your snow leopard DVD and re install that. IDK. If you know your going to by it regardless, why wait? I'm fairly confident Apple wouldn't release it if it had some catastrophic flaw. And like i said, if its just a case of not liking it, you can just go back to SL. Reviews can only take you so far.

JMO.

Ricardo Walker
rwalker...@gmail.com
Twitter, Skype, & AIM: rwalker296