Not trying to screw round with anyones hopes here, but I heighly doubt
it will be out today. I'm thinking next Thursday (14th July)
I could be wrong though, at which point you can all point, laugh and
all that. If you have one on hand, I would personally burn it to a
blank external HD, and do it that way. Reading and writing marginally
faster. However, you could also burn it to a DVD in case you should
lose your HD or otherwise. Voiceover should function as previously in
earlier installs, I see no current reason why it shouldn't. Make sure
that you have your favourite beverage on hand, and go! :)