Hi Thomas,

Am 15.07.2011 um 22:03 schrieb Thomas Byskov Dalgaard:

> Great news, how did you discover this?

The programmer of Amadeus, Martin Hairer told me in an e-mail. I asked him to
change the keystroke section in the manual. No one seems to know these great
new keystrokes and that's a pitty.

I beleive when enough user write to Martin he will improve the accessibility
even more. So Amadeus Pro fans feel free to write Martin. That's the way to
show him that we are potential customers and update payers.

All the best
Jürgen