Well, periform has this thing called C Cleaner all one word.  It's been on
windows for quite sometime, but just this past june they released a beta for
the mac.  They suggest not using it unless your an advanced user, but I've only
been on mac for a little over a month and found no issues with using it.  Also,
when I was searching for the release of lion, I came across this thing in an
article called getting your mac ready for lion, ironically it is called mac
cleaner.  Google it and I'm sure you will find it.  The free version doesn't do
to much, but paid versions claim to keep your mac squeaky clean.  HTH

Kliphton SR
(twitter) http://twitter.com/kliphton72
(Marriage Blog) http://cm-i-t-real-world.blogspot.com
Sent from my IMac