Hi all,

While trying Lion, I had a weird problem twice but I Can't reliably reproduce
it. Has anyone else been in a situation where command+tab would not switch to
other applications? The first time, a reset of voiceover took care of it. The
next time, a reboot was required.

While I'm writing, A quick word on the safari issues such as links sometimes
not showing up, and heading navigation being unpredictable. After reverting to
my snow leopard backup, I installed safari 5.1. Everything is fine. It must be
related to something else that changed in Lion.

Thanks,

Justin