Hi,
Did you close the window with the file that you marked for drag and drop? If
so, the file isn't visible and thus can't be dragged. The only time i got the
message that the file wasn't available was when i tried to send a file via
Airdrop to my iMac from my Macbook. I had to open another finder window to get
the file and drag it across to the airdrop window, and that worked fine.
/Krister