Hi all.
When i read this post, i get the feeling we are getting forms mode back again,
and i who so wanted to avoid this. It seems, judging by Chriss's description as
if this quick nab/single letter navigation feature is quite pointless. Why do i
keep hearing a voice in my head saying: "Welcome to Jawsover"?

/Krister