Yup.

Chris.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Les Kriegler" <kriegle...@gmail.com>
To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, July 22, 2011 4:56 AM
Subject: Re: Making Mail Easier with Activities

Hi,

Does this mean that one can have 10 hot spots per application now?

Les
On Jul 22, 2011, at 2:03 AM, Yuma Decaux wrote:

Yep, activities is really good.

If you want everything to work by gestures, add them to your hotspots and swipe around to get where you want.

However, tabbing and untabbing is faster with mail.

I've set up quite a few hotspots with garage band and now its such a pleasure to use it. Done the same with a stock monitoring app, Skype, a standalone drum kit, and numbers.

Very useful