hi al,

I've been considering the switch to mac for a while and got my hands on one from a friend. i have a few questions though:

1: on the web, is there a way to, as jfw does, skip past repeated text on new web pages For example, if I'm on a forum and click next message, next message, next message, jaws will immediately jump past the stuff at the top, which hasn't changed and put me right at the new content. It does this on most pages I use, is this possible automatically on the mac? I would prefer not to create a hotspot on every page I visit to do this.
2: I am having problems with certain pages such as skype.com
after clicking get skype, it comes up with the tipical page about video calling, blah blah blah on skype for mac, but there is no download link/button anywhere and the page is really slow and sluggish. What's going on here?

thanks a lot for help,
MJ