Hi Allison!
So since the last suggestion I've seen that people can do a lot more with
hotspots in Lion!
So if you've changed to lion look for posts about activity's!
So to set a hot spot just press vo+shift +any of the numbers and vo will say
[saved as hotspot , 2, 3, 4, and so on]
That pod cast on blind cool tech will show you!
hth Colin