What I discovered is that you have to hold down the VO keys now as you scroll
with the arrow keys in any playlist.  I'm having to do this in Mail even as I'm
scrolling through the messages or I get a lot of stuff read to me that I don't
want to hear and have never heard bbefore.  If I hold the VO keys down I just
hear what I want to while scrolling.