Well, go to your settings for Braille and set it for Contracted Braille input. That is quite easy to do.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Caitlyn Furness" <caitlyn.furn...@gmail.com>
To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, July 22, 2011 12:48 PM
Subject: Re: Inputting with grade two braille on the Mac.

Input in grade 2 would be awesome! I've gotten pretty fast at inputting in computer braille out of necisity, but prefer grade 2.

Caitlyn

On Jul 17, 2011, at 11:46 AM, erik burggraaf wrote:

I think it's not likely since the what's new made no mention of it, but that doesn't stop me from hoping.

Best,

Erik Burggraaf
Introducing the Ebony consulting announcements list, A monthly newsletter about services, events, promotions, and other information on access technology consulting. To read more and subscribe, Visit:
Ebony Consulting toll-free: 1-888-255-5194
or on the web at http://www.erik-burggraaf.com