Op 26-7-2011 10:31, Anne Robertson schreef:
Hello Anouk,

The major problem with DocuScan is that it only offers English. In addition,
since the OCR is done in the cloud, it's slower than doing it all on your
computer.

My preferred solution is to scan using VueScan and have ABBYY FineReader
perform the OCR.

If I'm scanning a whole book, I set VueScan to multipage scanning, and scan the
whole book into one TIFF file. I have TIFF files all set to open with ABBYY
FineReader by default so the file opens automatically and I just have to tell
FineReader the title, where to put it and its format.

Cheers,

Anne
,