Hello

Unless there is something else I've not come across before, in which
case how dumb am I? I think you can get the "manual" in the VO + H
menu under "getting Started Guide.

BTW Lion pretty painless so far. A few oddities, but the drag and drop
is great. It was the one thing I still really missed from Outspoken,
even if it's currently a bit limited.

To those who are less enthusiastic about Lion, every time an OS has
changed and I've been using Macs since 1991 so that's a lot, it always
seems strange and sometimes even scary, but it always works out in the
end.  There are always compensations.

Cheers

Adrienne