Update:
I went to the Hammrick site and downloaded the language pack, and the results
from scanning are now much better. If i have to gripe, i should say that one
should have gotten a warning that a language pack for scanning wasn't installed
and that i may have to go download it, but i didn't get such a warning, and
heck it works now so why complain?:-)
/Krister