Guys,
I just downloaded Spotify and installed it.  the application is
completely inaccessible with VO on Mac under Snow Leopard.  I can use
it with the limited vision I have by moving the mouse literally by
hand.  but that's not the worst of it.  I was really freaked when i
looked myself up on the service and encountered tunes that I hadn't
released yet.  I guess Spotify doesn't' distinguish between tunes they
have on the cloud and tunes you have on your disk.  I was trying to
find out what tunes of mine were already on Spotify for streaming by
the public.  How does one distinguish the publicly available stuff
from the stuff you own, yourself?  If any of you are using Spotify,
particularly those of you in Britain who may have some experience with
it, I'd love to know the answers to these questions.
thanks,
Kevin