The check boxes I'm not sure of.  Maybe it's the highlighted folder at the
time.  As for the mouse click up and down, it only works if quick nav is off.
As for reordering folders, use the click mouse down to select the folder you
want to move, and mouse click up to drop it where you want it.  The drag and
drop feature doesn;t work when you want to rearrange your folders, only when
you want to move them to the favorites.  HTH
Kliphton SR
(twitter&Skype) kliphton72
(Marriage Blog) http://cm-i-t-real-world.blogspot.com
(Marriage group) http://groups.google.com/group/committed-married-christians