I want to do a fresh install of Lion.  I did the upgrade, but, as I mentioned
on the list before, I am having a few problems.  I am thinking a clean install
might straighten it out.  My problems seem to be unusual enough where I feel
like something might have gotten corrupted during the upgrade or maybe even
before.

anyway, I am able to boot to the Lion partition with no problems.  However,
when I get to the part of the install where you have to put in your apple ID,
apparently, that window is opening in the background.  Since we don't have
access to all the voiceover features, I can't seem to focus on that window in
order to put in my ID.  I was able to shut off vo, and by tapping the trackpad
randomly, I was able to get it to the foreground once.  However, I can't do it
again.

I am wondering if anyone has discovered another, more reliable way of getting
it done?

I am assuming that burning a CD would result in the same problem.

If anyone has an idea of how to get around this,I would appreciate knowing
about it, thanks.