Actually there is a partial work-around. Once you've typed text into a field,
interact with that field. YOu'll now at least be able to reread / edit your
text.

this doesn't solve the issue of the characters or words not being spoken as you
type them, but it does at least improve the situation just a bit.

HTH and have a great day!

Smiles,

Cara :)
---