Hi Mike and others.  I totally love some of these new voices.  I always thought
Alex and I would have a monogamous relationship, but, well, you know, I have to
confess that I've been cheating on him these days since more exciting things
have come along.  LOL.  Actually, I love the idea that I can change up once in
a while.  Now, I am totally crazy about these higher quality voices and would
like to get more of them, although I know they will not be free.  I would say
that you do need a fairly good computer to download and run some of these
voices, but my iMac seems to like them just fine.  I sure wish I could get some
different voices on my iPhone now.