sure. fn+up and fn+down are your home and end keys. but, if you're trying to do this in a list as the subject line infers, then you need to actually do vo+shift+fn+up and down arrows. Up to go to the top, and down to go to the bottom.

Be aware that if you're in a table, this'll only work once interacting with the table, plus, it also will move you to the far left most column of the top row, or the far most right column of the bottom row, so you might have to then either stop interacting and use just your plain arrow keys up and down to get feedback, or you'll have to possibly use vo+left and right arrows to move to the different columns on that table row. Same goes with list boxes, I think.

Chris.

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Chilelli" <beefca...@neo.rr.com>
To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, August 06, 2011 6:33 PM
Subject: Re: Getting to the top or bottom of a list

Hi Doug and all,

I own a Mac Book Pro 13" laptop Does anyone know the commands for home and end on this little puppy?

Thanks,

Johnny
On Aug 3, 2011, at 11:49 PM, Doug Lowlier wrote:

Hi Paul,
You must interact with the messages column then interact with the messages table. When you interact with the messages column you see two items, Sort by date and messages. Just interact with the messages table then go+shift+home will take you to the top and go+shift+end will take you to the bottom.

Doug