Hi,  I'm disgruntled with checksome plus because since snow leopard it only
lets me create one checksome at a time.  I have to restart the program for each
checksome I want to to create.  Evaluating works just fine but i'm frustrated
with the creation procedure.  So I've tried ISFV, superSFV, and MacSFV, and I
don't like any of them.  They work fine for checking but they stink for
creating.  I'd appreciate any suggestions.

Best,

Erik Burggraaf
This month in Ebony Promos: Two new gps systems for demo. Mac OS Lion When will
it be supported?  Ebony Consulting at accessibility Unconference Toronto. To
read more and subscribe, Visit:
Ebony Consulting toll-free: 1-888-255-5194
or on the web at http://www.erik-burggraaf.com