Good afternoon all. I hope this email finds you all well.
I have a couple of questions about ITunes with lion. It asked me if I wanted to
update my IPhone to a new version. I said sure, and it brought the message of
you have purchased apps that aren't synced to the library. How would I go about
doing this? Also, how can I get podcasts on the IPhone from ITunes, like
getting older episodes downloaded automatically?
Thanks and sorry if I am getting annoying asking all these questions.
Matt

Sent from my macbook pro