Hello, all.  I am filling out a survey on-line, and the first part went
smoothly.  However, although edit boxes are accepting my answers, when I need
to check radio buttons, even though it says "selected," when I choose the
choice I want, when I move on to read, let alone choose the answer for the next
quesiton, my choice disappears. I've tried interacting, tried using tab instead
of vo plus arrows, but nothing seems to be working to keep my selected answers.
 I've never had this problem before. ADvice, please. TIA.
Christine