There are lots of radio streams in iTunes. I like the Piano Pub app for Pandora
on the Mac. It's even better than the iPhone version because there are no
commercials or limits.  The only disappointment is that my Apple remote no
longer works with Piano Pub on my Macbook Air since I upgraded to Lion.

Kristyn
On Aug 11, 2011, at 4:29 AM, larry wrote:

> Hello,
> I am looking for an app for the macbook air.  I would like to have a radio
> app similar to ootunes or tune in radio which is available on the iphone.  I
> have looked at the app store and would like to make a good choice.
> Thanks for any assistance.
> larry

Kristyn Leigh
Sent from my mini Mac