Some apps cannot be projected from an iPad.  I am very happy with my Macbook
Air, but I have not owned the Macbook Pro.  I bought mine last year and got the
extra RAM and larger hard drive in the smaller model.  So it runs Lion just
fine.  If you can afford it, it is usually good to get a little more than you
need right now to allow for future options.

Kristyn

Kristyn Leigh
Sent from my mini Mac
krist...@gmail.com