Hello: my name is Ernest and I'm an interested potential customer. How much
would you sell your mac book pro for?

From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Donna Goodin
Sent: Monday, August 29, 2011 8:53 AM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: getting MBP ready to sell

I'd thought of that, but it seems sort of dramatic.

Cheers,

Donna

On Aug 29, 2011, at 8:21 AM, erik burggraaf wrote:

Why don't you just throw in the snowleopard dvd and do a complete reformat
and fresh install?

Best,

Erik Burggraaf

This month in Ebony Promos: Two new gps systems for demo. Mac OS Lion When
will it be supported?  Ebony Consulting at accessibility Unconference
Toronto. To read more and subscribe, Visit:

om

Ebony Consulting toll-free: 1-888-255-5194

or on the web at http://www.erik-burggraaf.com
<http://www.erik-burggraaf.com/>