Hi all,
I just downloaded twitter from the mac app store, but the main window seems to
be invisible to voiceover. Can any of you confirm this or is there a way to get
it working? I'd be interested to use twitter on the mac beside using tweetlist
on my iPhone. Anyone experience with the twitter client on the mac? It's the
first result that comes up if you type twitter in the mac app store toolbar
search field.

Paul.