Hi all,
I recently downloaded the 1.2gb pack of Apple instruments and loops and all that. I then enabled the loop browser and was looking at the table of drum loops (in column view). The help tag says to click a loop to hear it, or drag it to use it in the project. However, selecting a table row (vo-space, up-down, mouse click) will not play the loop. How do I get a loop to play? How, if I decide to use a loop, do I "drag" it to my song in order to use it, as the tag says? As always, thanks for all your help!

Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from BrailleNote
mehg...@gmail.com; http://www.facebook.com/mehgcap