Hello every one, but more in specific multiple language users.

I am struggling a lot to figure out how to have other languages added to my mac.
Do I just by a voice and install?
Where do I buy that voice?
Anyone using VisioVoice? I tried, but I did not see how it works and what
advantages is there to it.
Also, how to change the languages in the fly. Sometimes I read one document
with more than one language on it and it is quite complicated having to go to
preferences to change it.
Anyone using languages such as Chinese, or arabic that requires different
character typing?
Would appreciate any information you can give me and clarifications of how to
go about installing voices.
ah also, I have been using my touch for different languages, but is also
complicated to switch from one language to another, is there a way to do it on
the fly?

Thank you in advance for any help!
Rachel