Robert,

I suspect that you are running into the same situation that I did with
the JFW video intercept. After installing and rebooting the vm hangs
and is unresponsive. I know that Scott Howell uses WindowEyes and
installed Fusion 4 last night. Don't know if he is having the same
issue though. Scott???

BTW, Robert. Last Christmas a friend of mine asked me if I knew of a
blind guy by the name of Robert Carter. Said he went to school with
him about a 100 years ago. He's from North Carolina and his name is
Jack Hickman. Ring any bells?

Keith Watson
813-760-1381
Sent from my iPhone