Ok, Guys, this may sound like a really stupid question, but I have done very
little with the Mac Ap store so far. (I got Lion on it, but Apple helped me
with it since I had only had my Mac for three days when I put Lion on.) If you
want to get a program like edine Reader, can you read a list of supported
scanners before you get it?

Regards,
Gigi